There comes a point in many relationships when we wonder if we’ve chosen wisely.
- Is the person we’re with really the right one for us? Can they love us the way we need to be loved?
- Or is this relationship hopeless? And if it is, am I really strong enough to leave and start over?
These are the kinds of questions that keep you up at night and sit in your stomach throughout the day. There’s this gnawing feeling you can’t seem to shake and you spend much of your waking hours unable to think about much else.
And yet the toughest part is there are no clear cut answers or solutions.
- How do you know when you’re with the wrong person?
- How do you know if a relationship can improve or work out?
- How do you know if it’s you that’s creating all the drama?
Here’s the truth – if there’s any place we reenact all our issues, it’s in our relationships.
And we can do it again and again until we’re ready to heal, until we’re ready for something more, until we’re ready to figure out the pieces that go into creating healthy love.
Here’s where you may be:
You’ve been with your partner for awhile and you keep wondering, “is this really love?”
- Communication feels forced and strained.
- Fighting has increased.
- Sex has decreased.
- You feel like you’re living with a roommate.
- You worry you stay together more out of obligation than because of love.
- You sometimes wish there wasn’t so much invested so it’d be easier to leave.
- You know you have issues and they have theirs and you have no clue where to begin.
- Conversations end up with someone getting defensive so nothing gets resolved.
- You feel like it’s always about what the other person isn’t getting, but about you?
- You wonder if it’s crazy to want more? Are you impossible to make happy?
Here’s what I know –
Relationships are TRICKY!
They’re multi-layered and multi-dynamic with far too much gray area than most of us would like.
They can be the best thing that ever happen to us or can literally be the worst.
They can help us heal, transform, believe in ourselves, love ourselves, and expand into our vast potential or they can hurt us, destroy us, beat us down, and make us question our lovability, worthiness, and sanity.
Choosing the right relationships, learning to be in healthy relationships and stay in healthy relationships is some of the best work you’ll ever do.
And I can help.
As a retired psychotherapist, I bring with me an arsenal of skills to helping you create a better relationship or navigate leaving the wrong relationship so you can open yourself to healthy love.
I’m expertly skilled at knowing when a relationship can work and when you need to cut your losses.
I bring with me The Soul Truth Method™, which includes:
- healthy communication tools to ask for what you need
- how to establish fighting rules for fairer fights that are actually productive
- how to rebuild trust and intimacy for better sex and deeper connection
- how to stop re-enacting all your family drama in your current relationship
- how to heal co-dependency so you can have healthy love
- how to love in a way that honors who you are, who they are, and gives you both permission to grow and evolve
Ready for love to feel the way it was always
Here’s Why You Should Hire Me
If we’re just now meeting, I’m Megan Hale, a Retired Psychotherapist and Relationship Coach who doesn’t just have professional experience and training in my pocket, but a real-deal track record of transforming pain and toxic patterns into healthy, thriving love.
I’ve been happily married to my best friend for six years and in the eight years we’ve been together, we’ve weathered an almost divorce, kept our connection close and intimacy closer even after adding children, have made countless moves to new cities with the military, and balanced both our dreams for not just a healthy marriage, but healthy, happy lives.
We’ve learned to deepen our communication, increase vulnerability, decrease defensiveness and toxic patterns that get in the way of healthy love, and build a rock solid friendship that can weather any storm, any difficulty, and any major adjustment.
I share this with you because I want you to know that when you hire me, you aren’t just hiring book smarts and wisdom. You’re hiring someone who practices what they preach, has been in the valleys and pulled themselves to the top, and built happy, healthy, life-changing love and I know I can help you do the same!
Here’s how couples coaching works:
We’ll start with a free 30 minute assessment call for each partner where I’ll gather initial information on what issues are present in your current relationship and what the relationship needs to return to healthy love.
Considering all parties are mutually invested in working together, we’ll move forward in scheduling our first of 12 couple’s coaching calls, which will be facilitated via video platform or conference line. This means that you and your partner can actually be in different locations, if necessary, which increases scheduling convenience.
Each couple I work with hires me for a minimum of 6 months, which includes:
- Twelve 90-minute couple’s calls
- Three 60-minute 1:1 calls for each partner (6 calls total)
- Unlimited email support for the duration of our work together
Why 6 months? Because relationships tend to be extremely complex and creating change and building in the core elements of trust, intimacy, respect, and open communication is not an overnight process. I work with committed couples who are not looking for a quick fix/band-aid solutions. They want deep level change for deep level love. They value their partnership, the time and energy they’ve invested in each other, and are committed to healing themselves and their relationship to return to thriving, vibrant, healthy love.
In addition to twelve 90-minute couples coaching calls, I also include three 60-minute 1:1 calls for each partner for the first 3 months of our work. I understand the fragility of relationships when you reach out for support. Trust and respect have usually decreased. It’s hard to be vulnerable, open and honest when you feel like your feelings or needs are going to be attacked.
Because of this, I create a safe space for each of you to work on your own issues separately with the freedom to speak openly and honestly so we can heal the issues that are currently interfering with your relationship. I provide high-support/high-feedback to make sure you have the space and attention to shift what needs to shift so you can create the relationship you both deserve.
In addition to couple’s calls and 1:1 calls, I also include unlimited email support between calls. I cannot stress how helpful this is when dealing with an old pattern, when one partner is feeling triggered, or when you’re lost and unsure of how to move forward in creating healthy love. I want to make sure all of my clients feel seen, heard, and supported, which is why this additional support is built into your couple’s work.
Your Investment Includes:
- Twelve 90-minute couple’s calls ($6750 Value)
- Three 60-minute 1:1 calls for each partner (6 calls total) ($2250 Value)
- Unlimited email support for the duration of our work together ($6000 Value)
- Total Value: $15,000
Your Investment: $8000
Payments are broken down as follows:
$3000 deposit + 5 monthly payments of $1000 thereafter due the first of the month
How to get Started:
(Even if you’re in a relationship)
Sometimes, you want your own space to talk things through and figure things out. You’re not sure if you want your partner to join you in the process and that’s okay! I respect a woman who wants to explore her needs, her desires, and her feelings first before deciding what the next right step is for her and her relationship.
If this is you, we’ll work one on one with the option to transition into the couple’s package above if, and when, you’d like your partner to participate. We’ll work together to create a plan of action that feels like a good fit for you and is in the best interest of your relationship. View my 1:1 Coaching Page here for next steps.
Sometimes, women come to me to heal their current relationship and sometimes they come to leave it. I am ALWAYS here to support what’s in your soul’s best interest. So, if you’re wondering if this is the right relationship for you, if you should leave or stay, if it has the components of long-lasting, healthy love, I can help guide you to your own answers plus give you expert knowledge and experience on what it takes for a relationship to be a empowering relationship that’s worth your time and gives you what you deserve.
If you’re currently between relationships and want to do some personal work to prepare your heart and soul for your next relationship, let’s talk! View my 1:1 Coaching Page here for next steps.
Love can feel the way you want it to feel when:
- you’re in the right relationship
- with the right tools
- with the right support to get there
And I can help!