It’s Transformational Thursday! YASSSSS!
5 Reasons Why I’m in LOVE with Today’s Episode:
1. We talk about the messy shit-storm that happens when we burn everything down and have no idea what’s coming next.
2. We talk about how we find our message through the mess and maybe that’s all we ever really need.
3. We get real about the fact that the TRUTH often hurts before it sets us free!
4. We get down into why vulnerability is terrible! (not really, but you know what I mean!)
5. How the fear of disappointing others can lead to self-abandonment.
You really don’t want to miss this episode!!
Diane Pauley is currently on a mission to live her life with more heart and looking to find her worthiness with or without titles. Her only hope is that her open journey encourages other women to look at their own lives and see that their mess can too become their message. And if they feel so called, she would be honored to help them create a heart and soul movement so they can become the leader they wish they had once upon a time for someone really special.
You can connect with her here: http://www.dianepauley.com/withorwithout
To read the Medium article I referenced that really spoke to my soul, you can access that here.
To watch the Brené Brown video on Empathy vs. Sympathy that we mentioned, catch it on Youtube here.
And lastly, if you want to check out the “and I love it” guy, his name is Kyle Cease and you can follow him here.