It’s Motivational Monday, y’all!
And I can’t wait to build momentum from our mantra last week.
As you may recall, last week we talked about the first mantra that ever came into my life and today, we’re talking about the second.
- Do you ever find yourself stalling to take action because you don’t know how certain decisions will pan out?
- Do you keep yourself up at night wondering how everything it all going to fit together?
- Does your mind tend to go round and round about how much there is to learn, to do, to get to before you can finally relax?
- Do you ever find yourself looking at other women and feel like they have it all figured out?
They seem so clear in their careers and purpose while you’re still trying to figure it out.
They’ve been in rock-steady relationships for years while you’re still trying to figure out how to stay with the same person without killing them or it ending in a breakup that’s happened so many times before.
They seem to have this life/work balance thing down while you feel like you’re barely treading water.
Comparison is such a thief of joy, isn’t it?
But what’s also a thief is this idea that we’re supposed to have it all figured out. And I should know because I’ve spent much of my life trying to!!
- What am I supposed to be doing with my life?
- Should I go down this road or that one?
- Is this the right opportunity for me?
- Is this the right relationship for me?
- Should I stay?
- Should I take that job?
- Should I fight for this or should I let it go?
Lots of questions, right? And underneath all those questions has been the pressure to have it all figured out.
If I could just have it all figured out,
My life would be perfect,
I wouldn’t be stressed,
I’d know what the future holds,
I’d know what decisions are the best for me,
I’d be able to relax.
But what if you didn’t have to have it all figured out?
What if NO ONE DOES?!
What if all you needed to know what the next right step?
What if you knew you’d be guided where you need to go if you simply followed your intuition?
What if you truly believed your life was Divinely guided? You really wouldn’t need to have it all figured out now would you?
Ahhh, yes. That whole concept of trust and faith is popping up again this week.
Tune into today’s mantra and let me know how it hits you!
Use this one to help combat those “what if’s” that love to spin us up into anxiety.
I think you’ll find this mantra especially calming. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts.
As always, make sure you get Volume 1 of the Mantras below.