I was revisiting my book shelf this week and I love how certain books I’ve read in the past jump back out at me almost begging to be re-read. The book that caught my attention this week was one I read just a year ago, which surprised me. Normally, it’s often years before a book will resurface for me.
But, I didn’t question it. I pulled it off the shelf and opened to just the right page.
This book unlocked something for me the first time I read it and now that I’m re-exploring Christianity and church to get to the root of some old messaging, I’m eager to re-read this one for where I am now since so has much shifted in even a year.
In today’s episode, we’ll talk about:
- How to embrace who you are when you don’t like you are
- How to embrace uncertainty and the “what if’s”
- How to embrace your messiness
Some questions to ponder:
- How are you hiding yourself from the world and those you love?
- How are you keeping to yourself instead of letting others in?
- How are you letting the “what if’s” keep your world small?
- How can you practice more courage and own more of who you are?
Don’t forget to sign up for the IMPERFECT BOSS campaign where I’ll be sharing more of the behind the scenes of my messiness starting on Monday! SIGN UP HERE!
I’ll see you in a few days for another Motivational Monday. Until then, have a beautiful weekend, BEAUTY!
*denotes an Amazon affiliate link. I will receive a small compensation if you choose to purchase using my link