Have you been getting the itch to make some life changes? If so, you may be ready to hire your first coach and catapult yourself to the next level. Below are 6 signs you may be ready to take a giant leap:
1. You’ve been feeling less fulfilled in your career, your relationship, your life direction, or all of the above. Life coaching helps you re-evaluate what’s working and what’s not and creates a plan to get you moving in a direction that brings back your zestful energy!
2. You know you have talents and skills, but you aren’t sure how to use them to their full advantage. There’s nothing worse than feeling like you’re supposed to do something great, but have little idea what that looks like. Life coaching is the perfect environment to gain more clarity on how to live to your fullest potential.
3. You’ve been going through a life transition (or preparing for one) and know you want the next chapter of your life to be different. You’re ready to make some changes, but you’re not sure what those changes are.
4. You’ve been satisfied with the level of success you’ve achieved, but are ready to do something more. Maybe this is advancing your current skillset or trying something entirely different. Life coaching is perfect for helping you achieve success as you define it.
5. You’re looking for more balance. You’ve known for awhile now that certain areas of your life haven’t been getting the attention they deserve. Life balance could include areas such as career, relationships, health & fitness, spirituality, time in nature, feeding your passions, and creating more purpose. If you’ve been feeling off kilter, life coaching is a great avenue to bring it all back to center.
6. You’ve just had an epiphany that you’ve been living your life all these years by someone else’s standards instead of your own. We can spend years working towards someone else’s goals rarely asking ourselves if this is what we truly want. For some, we get so out of touch of our innermost desires that it can feel like a foreign process even asking the question, “what do I want out of life?” Life coaching can be immensely helpful in helping you answer similar questions and designing a life that’s unique to you.
Have you sought out a life coach for reasons I didn’t mention? Share them in the comments below. I want to hear from you!
And if you’re ready to take the next step, check out The 6 Types of Life Coaching You Need to Know to help you narrow down the right coach for you!